Inevitability of the Torn Toons pt. 2?

Who will be the first "Angry" to 80?!

• Total voters

Angryson

Ok ill admit it....I'm COMPLETELY copying someone else on this...but who would you like to see hit 80 first? They will all take on their respective roles/specs once they hit 80 but will be dps/leveling spec until then.

im personally leaning towards Angryson because he is my declared main atm and imo has the best gear set up considering he has rockin tank gear as well as dps gear. but other than that all 3 of them have full epic dps stuff so there's no REAL reason for me to choose one over the other

i think it's interesting that we are all voting to have the tanks level up to 80 first (for you and theros) because we all are going to want to run instances and raid and you guys need to be our tanks, since we are always seeming to hurt in those areas

What's a clinical hourse? Sounds like that could take up a whole life and then some all by itself...

You should have rolled a gnome tank, would have been a great name for it and I could have voted again for the great gnome clan. Since I voted for Gnimish, that left a tank space open, therefor I vote for your tank.

Back