Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Scarlet Monastary-Library

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Scarlet Monastary-Armory

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly do not care what you guys run Thursday, The only one me and my wife can run is WC, last week you ran SM which we couldn't run, but if you run anything higher than WC we will just run RFC, I did place a vote on WC, however I think I am going to get out voted...

Have Kleburg who has some quests in RFK, but will do and go almost any where.:D And If we do something higher lvl can bring Killeen lvl 45 or Yellowjacket lvl 61:D

Here is the Plan- Wailing Cavern's on Thursday, and Scarlet Monastery on Saturday. That way we can do all 3 parts of SM in one night, which I wouldn't be able to do on Thursday.

Abombinabull is moving and without electricity, so I am running both nights. I will go post to the MotD as well.

I want to take Saultopaul thru WC badly but I don't think he is going to be ready Thursday night--He is a baby rouge and just hit 13 last night and does not have all the WC quest yet-------

I'll go and stay alive long as I can if it's okay with you guys

Thanks

What time on the Monastery? And is it ok if I change characters mid-run (Juniktul is ready, I think, for the lowest part, but I'd need to have Tbarrga in for the higher parts)?

You can switch characters mid run by paying me 100 gold per switch. I think that is only fair. Send all monetary payments, epics and your first born care of:

Plankeye
1337 Shadow Priest Lane
Undercity, Azeroth 31337

Ok, you got me, I was joking about the first born... sheesh tuff crowd here...

Will there be a second group for low-level characters? I just may be able to hop and play WoW tonight, but my Tauren Shaman is still only level 21. Or 20. I forget.

So far, me = lvl 23, my wife = lvl 16, SF = lvl 36, NA = ??, are going as far as I know... There will probably be others, so there probably will be 2 groups...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back