Instance Interests...

Zephyr

I will be trying my best to take the point on getting instance groups going. Here is what I need from the members, what instances are you interested in running?
Reason I ask is that I'd like to try and get them ranked so I know how often to try and run them. For example, we will be going into Theo Labs more than AZO Fort, but I think we should continue to run all of them (to keep them fresh) as long as we have characters in that level range.

I will give the instances in links and the level range for those that don't know.

Nochsana Training Camp aka "NTC" or "TG"
Levels: 25-28
Description: Your first group instance, quest reward gear can be used for a long time, great place to level to 28 fast...
Cooldown: 22 Hours

Fire Temple aka "FT"
Levels: 30-39
Description: The happenin' place to be. can be ran very quickly or go for all the mini bosses for a shot at more gold/blue items **NOTE: entry key is not needed anymore**
Cooldown: 30 minutes

Aetherogenetics Lab aka "Aether Labs" or "A-Labs"
Levels: 38+
Description: One of the least ran instances, main reason to go here is to complete the Campaign quests and also to get your lvl 42 Skill book dropped.
Cooldown: None

Azoturan Fortress aka "AZO"
Levels: 38+
Description: Some very nice gold items dropped here and also attack/run speed gear drops here. Also for Campaign quest.
Cooldown: None

Steel Rake aka "SR"
Levels: 40-50
Description: Gather a team to strike back at the Shulacks! This instance is a ship & divided into three layers, Middle level, Upper level and Lower level. You will start in the middle or aka "SR Mid". Upper and lower is listed "SR U/L" and start somewhere around 44-45
Cooldown: 5 Hours

Indratu Fortress aka "Brig Indratu"
Levels: 41+
Description: Only reason to do this silly instance is for the Campaign quest. If you don't succeed on your first try, you have a long fight to get there on your hands.
Cooldown: 12 Hours (but if you die inside of instance, you are teleported back to the beginning, inside the instance to try again)

Theobomos Lab aka "Theo Labs"
Levels: 46-55
Description: Another great instance with a strong boss at the end. Great weapon drops from the boss, and also the last Theo Campaign quest.
Cooldown: 3 Hours

Dark Poeta aka "DP"
Levels: 50-55
Description: This one is unique in that you are graded in your performance as a group as to which boss you face at the end. D,C,B,A and then S Grade or "Rank" being the best.
Cooldown:12 Hours

Udas Temple
Levels: 51-55
Description: ???
Cooldown:6 Hours

We have lots to choose from for group play and I will be posting a thread for a Saturday night run of one of these listed.
If we find Saturday isn't the best day, we will move it. Please sign up to with the character you would like to take.
If we have slots open a final call will be given in game while we form up and then we will fill the rest with PUG.

Last edited:
I will run any of the above.
I would like to learn Theo Labs better and also would like to see the 50s learn DP.
As long as we start off slow and increase our speed as we go we should be fine.
Also need to clear out Brig Indratu still (--no port-- and think we should try again)

I will gladly run any and all of those as many times as needed :) Love grouping so I am down anytime!

First off, thank you Chuck for putting this post together! What else can I say other than, I agree. Let's do IT!.

I would love to get Indratu done! I would also like to do Theo labs more if there's enough time set aside. A few of my characters are at or close to 30, so FT is definitely in for me.

Hi guys,

I'm not going to be able to do many instances for the next little while, but I'll try and get free to join you when I can. I'd also love to get Indratu finished (finally!), I'd like to do Theo and would really like to check out Dark Poeta sometime. My ranger is level 38, so almost at the end of her time for FT, but can also join in that if you need more people.

There is also:

Beshmundir Temple aka Besh
Levels: 55
Description:Instanced Dungeon located in Silentera Canyon. Both Elyos and Asmodians can enter Beshmundir Temple, and both races share the same entrance. Players will earn Abyss Points from defeating monsters in Beshmundir Temple.
Entry Quest: No Entry Quest!
Cooldown:12 Hours
Loot: Beshmundir Temple Loot

Back