INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!

Hi guys! I figured i'd add something = ) I'm 27 and live in Columbus, OH. I've been married for a year and a half and go to the Vineyard here in columbus. I'm a part time student at the Vineyard Leadership Institute and I work full time for Discover. I have been playing mmo's for 4 years, this is my 3rd after Lineage 2 and Wow. I am playing a Rune Priest named Midgee! see you guys all in game = )

R

Hello and well met all! My name is Al and I have been playing MMOs since UO also. I went from UO to EQ and after quiting EQ thought I was done with the MMO fix but my good friend and Brother in Christ, Ezekiel/Abram, told me about WAR so here I am for round three of the MMO!

In RL I am an AH-64D Apache Longbow Pilot with 1st Cavalry at Fort Hood, Texas. (I do have a gun and a cowboy hat Ritchie! lol) Standard Mission Equipment on my nightstand is my 9mm, Surefire and NIV Study Bible. Always.

I am married to the girl of my dreams and we are the proud parents of two wonderful German Shepherds, Jayda and Ralph! My wife hates computer games but as long as I keep up with the HoneyDo List I get plenty of play time! ;-)

Since everyone else is doing this I thought I wouldn't, I usually work against peer pressure. But I figured why not this one time :)

I've known Durick for too long, ~6 years, and have heard about Ambryana for just as long. Only known her for about 4 years, the 3 of us have played WoW since it started.
Started on a PvP server and then moved over to a normal server and The Forgiven. That is where I met Samsomite and Shuranda.

I work from home on a strange schedule so am online a bit. I deal with servers, sort of a Jack of All Trades.

I am Shuranda, 38 years old and married to SamIam (Samsomite), have 14 yr old twin girls, and a wonderfully spoiled great dane. As for my job..... I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom/wife. I love it and would have it no other way. We have homeschooled the girls from day 1, so we know no different.

I love the Lord with all my heart.

We started playing WOW in a horde worldly guild and decided there had to be other christians out there so we went looking. That is when we found "The Forgiven" and switched to alliance on another server. We met many great people there, some of which have come over to War with us. (Randy, Sheri, Mike, Tone) Others we are still working on. :)

I have many other interest.. Sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, cooking, gardening, and animals. (We are also a foster family for a great dane rescue.)

I think that about sums my book up. I am enjoying getting to know each of you. Please, if you don't already, take the time to jump on Ventrillo and chat with us. Would love to get to know even more of you. :)

I'm Kirk, 41 (which happens to be the square root of my IQ), married to Shuranda. For those of you that are slow on the uptake, that means I have 14yr old twin girls and a wonderfully spoiled great dane. I work for an Air Force contractor in San Antonio where we teach aircrew members how to fly the C-5 Galaxy. I'm an altoholic, having an IB, Eng, WL, SW, AM, WH, and BW. I hate dieing and dislike losing.

Intersts: computer games, reading, guns

Howdy ya'll, my name is Travis and I am 40 yrs old. I am married with three children (18G, 14B, 12B). Some of you will understand right away what the last bit means, others will take a little longer.

I have been in the Air Force for 21 yrs. I work for Reserve Recruiting at the Helpdesk. I was an aircraft avionics troop for 15 yrs.

I have many interests including; basketball (sidelined with a back injury a coulpe months ago), reading, motorcycles, singing....well, my favorite color, is light tan; my favorite animal is puppies; I love serving the Lord, hiking, play volley ball.....someone may get that but only if you're really, really cool.

I have played so many MMO's that I don't want to take the time to type them all. My longest tenures are SWG, WOW, LOTRO.

I am a member of Mikado Baptist Church in Macon, GA. I sing in the chior and serve in our Reformers Unanimous outreach ministry.

I am pretty much a wise cracker. I talk alot (kinda like my long lost brother, FJ). I love to poke fun and be funny. Mostly cause it's a drag to be so serious all the time.

I am Snuffles, I am from Colorado.

I heard of Redeemed from WoW and ToJ. I was never able to get into those guilds...
I am now playing WAR with you guys, but I haven't been able to get online as much as I would have liked.

I am very new to the community and what not.

I live in the Boulder area of Colorado and am presently looking for a church, so if you know of one :)

@Snuffle - Oh man I love boulder. I spent a couple of years there when I was younger. I miss it a lot. It has probably changed since I was there, but man what a beautiful place.

ahaha, yeah it is a nice place. Hasn't changed too much but Pearl St. isn't as cool... I mean it used to be a lot better.

They added a new street mall on 29th street, so that is the next "modern" hot spot.

Nice to meet everyone and enjoying the intros!

My name is John but I love the name Zebedee. I suppose that if I have a son someday, I'll name him Zeb although I am far from thunderous (reference to Mark 3:17). I am single and umm, let's see umm, 34 yrs of age now. :D I can no longer feel good about my age when calling Icthus an old man!

I currently live in Pennsylvania which has been a good move since I lived in NY for most of my life. I am currently unemployed but have worked many years as a computer programmer in the Internet and avionics industry. Philadelphia is a city full of jobs but it's very competitive too. I currently go to a Vineyard church and love to play electric bass there. Other hobbies are Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and StarCraft.

Thanks for being such a great group and feel free to chat with me anytime. I love to talk a lot about nothing and sometimes somethings, if you hadn't noticed already. God bless yas.

I am a 29 year old father of two girls. It's like living with Punky Brewster (3) meets Lindsey Lohan (5) (drama queen). As stated before my name is Tim, I play Naquin and Jin. I served my country during the Kosovo and Afghani campaigns, in the U.S Army. ETS'd and moved to Arizona, where I recieved Christ into my life on April 13, 2003. I am now recovering from an illness, that required part of my spine to be removed, so I currently do not work. Lord bless I will get back into business soon. Sorry for the fence of text. THAT IS ALL!

My name is Missy and I am married to Anthony (Eigimlin/Kaydo.) We have 2 kids. My son Caleb is 2 1/2 and my daughter Alexis is 18 mths. We have 2 dogs too! I work as an Assembler for Philips/Respironics making and testing CPAP devices. I love dogs and have worked as a groomer, veterinary assistant, show handler, and kennel assistant over about 12 yrs. Right now we have two mutts but once the kids are older I plan to get into breeding dogs as well as competing in agility and confirmation competitions.

Back