Introduction

While we are disclosing personal information, I gotta say something -- MY WIFE IS EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD IN DECEMBER... and we found out it's a boy. Sorry -- just had to get that out. If I'm gonna be buds with you folks, I had to share the excitement. That is all.

Currently, I am the youngest at the tender age of 21...a month away from 22. I can never win, I'm young when I'm around you guys and then I'm "old" when I'm with my friends at school and my boyfriend. Sheesh! -_-

atleast you pwn boys mel...

that is super awesome brahc!! grats! My prayers are with you and your wife and child to be!

While we are disclosing personal information, I gotta say something -- MY WIFE IS EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD IN DECEMBER... and we found out it's a boy. Sorry -- just had to get that out. If I'm gonna be buds with you folks, I had to share the excitement. That is all.

Dude! congrats, you are in for some great sleep deprived hallucinations.

Currently, I am the youngest at the tender age of 21...a month away from 22. I can never win, I'm young when I'm around you guys and then I'm "old" when I'm with my friends at school and my boyfriend. Sheesh! -_-

Your boyfriend is not still a minor is he?

Blubarry and ewoksrule: Thanks very much for the congrats and prayers (which I VERY MUCH appreciate). We are doing all that we can to prepare for that which is impossible to be prepared.

Melinarlia -- what are you studying?

Grats Brahc! Parenthood is a wild ride, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've got 2 boys and a girl ranging from 4 to 12, and I'll warn you to prepare to learn more about yourself then you've learned from childhood to now. :) It's a very exciting time.

Oh, and get LOTS of sleep now. <evilgrin>

I agree with Baddwin and Ewoks both!

As a side note, my wife and I keep a bank account to pay for our kids counseling when they are older to deal with were we messed them up.

Really, that is not true but it sounds funny.

Kids are great! Growing old with the woman you love even better! Staying true to the faith which we have been called for a life time, priceless.

Gratz, Brahc!! As a father of three, I can tell you that you are about to experience one of God's greatest blessings! Someone once said, "to be a parent is to have your heart walk around on the outside of your body." Being a father has allowed me to understand, if only a little, the deep, abiding, love (with expectation but without condemnation) that our heavenly Father has for His children.

We will be praying for your family.

Back