Introduction

mel2rich

Just wanted to introduce myself. In WAR my name is Josia/Elisha and I just joined Redeemed Warhammer Chapter last night. I played with the WoW Chapter for a little bit earlier in the year as Graslin, but sadly IRL issues took me away. But I am glad to be here now and am looking forward to fun and fellowship this community has to offer.

Nope.

YEah more spam!! for me!!

You see in Redeemed spam = love.

We celebrate it. By making a new thread you gave me a place to post.

I was not on yesterday so i have to do double time and you are helping me reach my goals as chief spammer here.

<wave>

***how did I get over 3000 posts....they musta broke the forums????? That can't be right.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Josia. I spoke with you last night on my main Abram before helping Jet level with an alt. Also Icthus=Spam=Meaningles Polls.

I spam you all!

At 423 posts, you're hardly a spammer. Check back when you have 2k+ posts! (and at 2,359, I barely hold a candle to a lot of folks here)

Actually, I spent a few months posting daily devotionals...that was good for a few hundred posts. hehe.

And I'm not a huge fan of spam....but imitation bacon bits? I'm in for those!

I figured out my problem...I post a lot, but then I edit my posts instead of just replying again and adding new content. I usually did it when I missed a point or something like that....and figured I could fix the post before anyone else read it...

well no more! Spam Spam SpamSpamSpamBacosSpamSpamSpam Spam Spam SpamSpam Spam Spam!

Back