Is it wrong to hate my 'Father'?

I've known people who have lived together for years before marriage and they have a happier married life compared to people who haven't lived together. Since their not used to living with the person and u always see these small problems like leaving the cap off the toothpaste start huge arguments.

I don't really care about stats. I could show u stats on the increaced murder rates, maybe thats a trend going on right now.
tounge.gif

Oh definatly.  You are so teeming with intellegance.  Oh, I am so amazed at your shrewdness and how astute you are.  You are definatly adroit in the art of conversation.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ July 06 2004,2:42)]Oh definatly.  You are so teeming with intellegance.  Oh, I am so amazed at your shrewdness and how astute you are.  You are definatly adroit in the art of conversation.
Hey, Peon, chill out a bit. So what if he's a few crayons short of a box...you don't have to rub it in like that.

There isn't a sarcastic bone in my body.  I am way to serious on everything.  Seriously, even JoBlow will attest to it.  I am the complete opposit of JoBlow, he jokes about everything, I joke about nothing.

Besides, he is much smarter then I, I don't have a University Degree in Mechanical Engineering like he does, as a matter of fact, I don't have an Unversity Degree at all.  I didn't meet the minimum English requirements for enrollment at any University in Canada what so ever.  I couldn't even get into College, I had to go to technical school to learn some kind of skill so I could be somewhat gainfully employeed.  And even then, I wasn't even placed on the waiting list until August, a month before school started, I can't even begin to hold a candle to him.

If he is a few crayons short of a box, then I must be short of the box, nevermind a few crayons. My grade 11 teacher was right to say that I was too stupid to pass her class. She told me I would have better luck getting through a brick wall beating my head on it then passing Grade 11 English. She was right, I failed.

Mmm..so you've got a few inresolved inadequacy problems..ok, but take it out elsewhere. Sure JoBlow doesn't have a care in the world, but it makes you look bad. Nice sarcasm by the way.

to JoBlow:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I know wasn't that a great reply.
not one of my best.

oh, what was meant:

I know, wasn't that a great reply

or

I know, that wasn't a great reply

I am confused.  Please, say what you mean.  Its kind of hard to communicate when I have to guess at what you are saying or what you mean.

Knowing that you take everything lightly, sarcastically and jokingly, I had to assume you actually meant what you typed.

Of course, on the otherhand, you admit to lack in English skills, so this could well have been a jumbling of the words, and you meant something totally different.

--

To Mr. Bill

I don't feel inadequate what so ever.  I simply play mind games at varying levels.  Which, incase you missed it, is exactly what I am doing.  I think JoBlow and I have been doing this to each other long enough over the course of the last month that it is pretty much water of our collective backs.  (not always, he still gets under my skin, so I simply leave those posts alone.) I've pretty much resigned myself to where he is in his life, and now I try and go with the flow.  He has taken what I have posted in the past and ran with it, I am simply doing the same thing here. He meant no harm in the past (at least that is what he told me), I mean none here.

I certainly don't mean to come off snide, I can see how it appears to be that.  I took his past remarks that way as well, I am not heated about it anymore.  I took alot of his remarks way t0o seriously...went down roads I shouldn't have.

So if you don't know the history, I suppose you'd get confused by it.

He once told me he jokes about everything, I told him I'll take him at that word.  When ever he has posted a serious question or has been serious about his discussion, I have met him with the same seriousness.  When he flies off the handle on some sarcastic or joking tangent, I follow along now.

I'm getting used to peon and I think he's getting used to me. I don't joke about everything, but I'm pretty laid back and don't take everything to serious, unless I have too.
Thanks for catchging the comma I missed, u could proof all my replies from now on.:D

ANd not lack of English skills just not particular about commas and periods and structure. I don't think msn and icq has helped either. I always seem to type u instead of you.

I wasn't joking around about the whole marriage thing, I do question if its for everyone.

I look forward to your witty reply as always.:p

Before this gets out of hand, I am going to put this out there:

JoBlow, I sincerly apologize for my remarks. I can certainly can see how they can be taken out of context. I don't think you are an unintellegent, uncreative or unskilled person. You have shown great thought in some your questions and posts.

I apologize to the community at large. I am not a spiteful, vengeful person. I let my attitude swing to far to the other side (from being too serious to being too non-chalant) for some members.

its cool peon I know your joking

U don't have to apologize, I know when your joking.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ July 06 2004,5:23)]I don't feel inadequate what so ever.  I simply play mind games at varying levels.  Which, incase you missed it, is exactly what I am doing.  I think JoBlow and I have been doing this to each other long enough over the course of the last month that it is pretty much water of our collective backs.  (not always, he still gets under my skin, so I simply leave those posts alone.)  I've pretty much resigned myself to where he is in his life, and now I try and go with the flow.  He has taken what I have posted in the past and ran with it, I am simply doing the same thing here.  He meant no harm in the past (at least that is what he told me), I mean none here.

I certainly don't mean to come off snide, I can see how it appears to be that.  I took his past remarks that way as well, I am not heated about it anymore.  I took alot of his remarks way t0o seriously...went down roads I shouldn't have.

So if you don't know the history, I suppose you'd get confused by it.

He once told me he jokes about everything, I told him I'll take him at that word.  When ever he has posted a serious question or has been serious about his discussion, I have met him with the same seriousness.  When he flies off the handle on some sarcastic or joking tangent, I follow along now.
Oh I didn't miss it..I know you don't have inadequacy problems..I was just being sarcastic myself. And I actually do know something of your history..but I guess not enough. I'm sorry for making such an issue of it, but it did seem like you were being a bit harsh on the guy. But no worries, all is laid plain now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This might be way off topic. But I was watching a biography of Hugh Hefner and he was talking about him having 7 GFs at the same time and he thought what he was doing was moraly right. Since all his GFs knew that they were all dating him, and everything else. And he was open about it, so no one was getting hurt. But in some ways it makes sense, he's enjoying his life, he's not hideing anything and lieing to any of his GFs so wouldn't that be moraly right. Or does it depend on what is culturaly excepted.
Plus I don't think there's any man in the world that wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
I certainly would like to be in his shoes. I'm not really interested in getting married or having a family, so I think being a playboy would be the life for me. Now all I need is some fame and fortune, and then just about any woman will want me, even when I'm 78.

rgr...all is cool. Great, a new sarcastic guy for me to be mindful of
sad.gif

I here by decree, we all start using [sarcasm] when being sarcastic.
smile.gif
LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ July 06 2004,6:24)]rgr...all is cool.  Great, a new sarcastic guy for me to be mindful of
sad.gif

I here by decree, we all start using [sarcasm] when being sarcastic.  
smile.gif
 LOL
Oh, I'm actually a very sarcastic person a lot of the time. Humor keeps me sane.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hmm.  This is difficult for me to explain to this audience...I didn't mean for this to go this far, becuase I didn't have very high expectations for philosophy assimilation...
heh, thats cool, no one is forcing you of higher intelligence to negotiate with us incompetent biengs
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm not trying to discount your beliefs, or change them or make you have doubts
I understand, I was just trying to reason with you and make you have doubts
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]All I'm saying is that there is
no way we can KNOW for absolution that our beliefs are precisely correct--doing so would negate the very purpose of believing
I also believe in Australia, never been there, never seen it, just have a map, and heard other peoples stories... Of course I guess that means I don't know if there is an Australia for sure, right?
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If your beliefs are based soley on facts, then they're not beliefs, now are they?  You can believe that the facts are facts, but it's still just a belief, and you're still not positive.
It is a fact that my hair is a dirty blonde color. I could go into detail as to why what you said is impractical, but an example works better. now tell me why I don't know for sure that my hair is a dirty blonde color...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]oh well, I guess I feel kind of silly talking so extensively on this anyways.
heh, yeah... were just a bunch of idiots that can't really communicate on a meaningful level, don't waste your time on us man..., I"m sure you have a lot of better things to do...

hey corp did u get the answer u were looking for from this thread or has it gone off topic before u could.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Master~Plan @ July 06 2004,7:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hmm.  This is difficult for me to explain to this audience...I didn't mean for this to go this far, becuase I didn't have very high expectations for philosophy assimilation...
heh, thats cool, no one is forcing you of higher intelligence to negotiate with us incompetent biengs
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm not trying to discount your beliefs, or change them or make you have doubts
I understand, I was just trying to reason with you and make you have doubts
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]All I'm saying is that there is
no way we can KNOW for absolution that our beliefs are precisely correct--doing so would negate the very purpose of believing
I also believe in Australia, never been there, never seen it, just have a map, and heard other peoples stories... Of course I guess that means I don't know if there is an Australia for sure, right?
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If your beliefs are based soley on facts, then they're not beliefs, now are they?  You can believe that the facts are facts, but it's still just a belief, and you're still not positive.
It is a fact that my hair is a dirty blonde color. I could go into detail as to why what you said is impractical, but an example works better. now tell me why I don't know for sure that my hair is a dirty blonde color...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]oh well, I guess I feel kind of silly talking so extensively on this anyways.
heh, yeah... were just a bunch of idiots that can't really communicate on a meaningful level, don't waste your time on us man..., I"m sure you have a lot of better things to do...
Don't missunderstand me, I wasn't trying at all to insult your intelligence.  You know as well as I do that a more liberal minded forum would have much more easily accepted this sort stuff.  Is it becuase they're stupid and you're smart?  Of course not; beliefs do not denote intelligence, they merely channel that intelligence.  You can't stick a square block into a triangular hole, but that does not mean that it's any worse or more useful a shape.  Ok bad example, but you get it.  I do not want to discuss this further, but just to answer your questions, yes, I don't know for sure that australia exists, and no, you don't know for sure that your hair is that color because your eyes could be tricking you.  That's actually a good example....but really, end of this discussion.

Back