Is [toj.cc]SA{frag} on fire?

Is [toj.cc]SA{frag} on fire? - am i good or what? literally. am i?

• On fire? He gives me freakin' headshots everytime!

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Who is SA? *Kills him with TMP while looking away next second...*

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
One of the toughest things for any admin to judge is the tone of type written text and the reaction it draws.

Keep in mind, as brothers in Christ, we should always strive to lift one another in Christ. Even when we jest with each other. Adding a j/k or a
smile.gif
to the end of a sentance doesn't change the reaction it can potentially draw, even if it doesn't appearantly draw a negative reaction, it could very well have. I have no idea when a comment has genuinely hurt somebodies feelings. Hurt feelings are often harboured until somebody blows up around here. Then cleaning up the mess takes weeks and lots of emotions are dragged into it.

So, to reiterate, lets be sure that we are lifting each other up and if we can do it in a creative and humorous way, I'm all for it.

Were the dood that called my thejnub gods peon im not sure because he said he had 2005 post on the forums. hhmmm this mystery needs to be found out\ Gods peon is right I figured if you dont have something good to say just dont say anything

if u want urs to be compatible with cs spray, u need to choose it to a right size. btw i hope im not offending u with a good sig :| if u want i might help u make it.

okeee. Flash, can you incorporate something in it like an Assassin's item (like a knife or something)... That is if you have nothing to do. Thx! i would like it to be either 128x80 or 80x128... ;) e-mail me if u gots questions... chuf6@msn.com

oh. i read hescominsoon's post. i meant it to be funny... not to umm.. glorify myself... I thought it was funny...
sad.gif

I just had a thought..

Imagine Hungry-Plankeye and Hungry-Hescominsoon sitting at a table. On the center is a big big waffle. What'll happen??

tounge.gif
(btw this is nothing offensive.)

what will happen? they start pouring syrup on it until it drips off the table... lol.. next they will butter themselves, then climb on the table and start eating the waffle like worms.... lol. assuming the waffle is REALLYREALLYREALLY big... lol... then they will do this:

-waiter: "here's your bill"
*plankeye looks at it*
*hands it to hescominsoon*

I'M NOT PAYING FOR IT!!!  
wink.gif

plankeye: its ur turn hescominsoon
tounge.gif

that sounds more like it
tounge.gif
i think toj should make a big big waffle and send it to plankeye for paying for server... but yehs im not paying for it.

and tim could make the waffle, since he's a deadlywaffle. I'll pay for the water needed for the batter. :p

Back