I've played CS more than Talon

Genesis1315

Ladies
Trumpet sounds please (no, not those, the other ones)

I have come up with four of the 6 cycles.

Cycle 1
Alphasturm
Aim_counterstrikers_al
As_evil
Cs_atlantis_skaters
Cs_courthouse
Cs_lab
De_bathroom3
De_westwood
Fy_rollercoaster
fy_crazybattle
Ka_space

Cycle 2
Aim_badlands
Aim_ea_nightwar
As_gardenmaze_beta4
Cs_57manision
Cs_apcrally
Cs_house_of_pain
De_ haven
De_nautical
Fy_colawars
fy_something
Ka_needle

Cycle 3
Aim_freestyle
Aim_map_autosniper
As_alps_b2
Chicken_run
Cs_base
Cs_pallidvalley
De_canalwar
De_patriot
Fy_gardenworld
fy_ief
Ka_glid_final

Cycle 4
Aim_mahitto
Aim_tmp-mac10
As_witness_b3
Cs_Alhambra
Cs_chaos_mansion
Cs_teleferics
De_starwars
De_ufo
fy_poolworld
fy_inferno
Ka_platform

I still need to put together the Christmas rotation and the Best of the GFC rotation, but other than that...Taaaadaaaaa

Gen

Thanks everyone. Can you please also let me know your favorite maps so I can create the GFC Favorites?

I know that da_Timz_housez (dahizhousez) will be on there as well as fy_suicidebomber. Probably a pool map or two....please let me know

Gen

oh gosh, all the ones to choose from.....

I would say that my personal favorite is........

get back to ya on that 1...

:D

I have all 4 map cycles selected out and zipped, but my website isnt responding right now, I will put them up when its up. I have the webspace, hdd space and bandwidth, but half the time, my site is down (what i get for free hosting)

HCS, is it possible to put them up on gfc.com and point people there from forums, or post direct link?

Map cycle 1.zip: 13.5mbs
Map cycle 2.zip: 12.3mbs
Map cycle 3.zip: 7.8mbs
Map cycle 4.zip: 10.4mbs

Total: 44.2mbs

Last edited:
Christmas Maps

I haven't gotten through all of the Christmas maps, esp since I think a couple need to be uploaded to the server, but this is the tentative list

de_xmasdust.bsp
snow_fun.bsp
scoutzknivez_winter.bsp
fy_happynewyear
de_Christmas_tree
xmas_crazytank
xmas_lodge
xmas_nipperhouse
cs_winternights – http://www.axia.org.uk/downloads/cs_maps
aim_christmasday - http://files.broadbandgaming.net/

I am still trying to find the next two maps. I will run through the test on these in the next week or so. Also, please remember to post a favorite map or two so I can get the GFC favorites map list together

· cs_firstnoel
· cs_coldmansion

i believe cs_firstnoel was the only one that wasnt on server already. Then again, there might have been an issue with some maps, so they didnt get put on (i.e. corrutped). Either way, they can be put on, as i found a few. All HCS has to do is extract the last map pack to install the maps in question.

My webhosting account decided to cut the hard drive quota in half. I had to delete the map packs. Went from 150mbs to 75mbs without warning. I got an email warning me I would be deleted if i didnt stay under quota in 24 hrs. :mad:

Back