jdizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ok i was in your toj.cc christian cs server bout 10 mins ago and i thought that it was weird that christian people can play cs. well i was brought up as a christian my parents try the best for me well i did not want any help.:( i am 16 years old and so issues. my mother has multiple sclroesis. its a disease were it kills your nervous system and eventually paralyze then dead. my dad is never home for he works 14 hrs a day. i recently god a girlfriend in a catholic school. she tried to commit suiced. and my best friend chris ran away from home to baltimore. he was an endagered runaway. now hes in NA and AA narcotics annonoymis. chris and kate my girlfriend are bro and sis. well i think my girlfriend is pregnant she is 3 weeks late on her monthly thing. she is movng in 2 months to orlando and i live in south florida. she was acting weird and i asked her what was wrong she said she thinks god is telling me to stay away from you. well i have had alot of problems and i cannot turn to god because my girlfriend doesn't want to see me and i love her more than my parents. its very sad i know i am deeply depressed and need some guidance from someone who knows what to say. my name is jason and i am going downhill including drug addiction and alcoholism. i need help so please reply back with any help you can give me towards god, girls, friends, and family i don't know how long i can take all this. so please reply with help.

jason g.

jdizzle: First and foremost, let me say that you are welcome here in the CGA community. Do feel free to ask questions, seek out other members to discuss issues, and talk about any frustrations you have. We are here to serve others, especially fellow Christians.

I have to run to a doctor's appointment right now, but please add me to your instant messengers, if you use them:

AIM: anomaly13
Yahoo: syndrome13
MSN: tek7@gamebox.net

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Pray, and talk to someone who you think can help you. Listen to some christian music that deals with this stuff. I greatly emphasize talking to a guidance counselor because they can help you. Praying is also a good instrument, God will hear you and he will help you.

Look up to God, and ask him for advice. I don't think God would make your girl friend turn away from you. Even in the worst case where God does want your girl friend away, he has reasons. But i doubt he'll take your girl friend away from you. Pray, and ask for advice. I myself was in a serious situation once, and i asked for advice and soon got it. It was when my mom was in a car accident. I don't say this to say my case is far worse then yours, but to say that I know how you feel. I thought i was going to lose someone close, but i didn't. I'm sure God will help you and walk you through whatever you are facing. Try and visit a church, and say whatsup to a paster, and ask him about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back