Jewelcrafting

Ralvardar

With BC only a week away, I was wondering who was taking up jewelcrafting. Do we have someone in the guild asigned to do this? Or those of us that want to just taking it upon ourselves to level it? In the beta I got my jewelcrafting up to 185 before I stopped playing the character, since now you have to be certain levels to move up. If we have one or two people for the guild that want to concentrate on this new profession, we could gather supplies for him/her so that they may move up quickly. Any ideas on this?

I have been gathering some stuff, not a lot, but a few items for a bit and am planning on jewelcrafting. I'll bet a lot of people are looking into it since it is so new and exciting.

I plan on dropping skinning off Alhana and picking up jewelcrafting as skinning will be pretty pointless for her since she can't duel-wield to pump up her skill, so jewelcrafting for me.

Jewel-crafting would be good for a lot of players to pick up if they roll a new Draneai (as they have a + skill added auto to start) or if they have previously been an engi or blacksmith and are unhappy with their profession. The mats gathered from previous professions will be veyr useful in leveling quickly, also be sure to hold onto any mats between now and then to sell on AH to those wanting to level to 300 quickly...make a quick G.

Back