Job Interview

Joesmith

Hey guys and gals sorry i havent been on really that much but i got a chance to work a plant making life changing money for me and my family i have the first round of testing tomorrow in the morning so any prayers will be greatly appreciated. lets hope it happens :)

but once i am done with that part i can stop hitting the books and get back to the fun stuff in wow (really wanting to check out the fire lands)

(plug) also if you want my kid is a contest to be in a magazine if you want to vote
http://photos.parents.com/kid-of-the-year/27/2011/7?esrc=nwphotofaves_koty

Last edited:
Hey Joe! Looking forward to your return! I voted, and see you soon! Good luck and will keep you in my prayers!

Well the interviewing went well and its a proof of the power of prayer because around 3am i got very sick and couldn't really sleep but i prayed the whole morning and by the time i got to the interview i felt like i was never sick and it lasted the whole time and when it was over (its was a 4hr interview) it came back full force and was down for 2days our Lord is a good one! thank you all for your prayers and support i got on last night and ran a OS with broot it was fun
see yall soon

Back