Joel is moving on...

[7F]Otter

Hey guys, it's been awhile. I'm just posting here to let everyone know that the WOW account that includes Daeder and Teranol, (who most of you know me by) is changing ownership. In the last 3 - 4 months, I have not been on for more than about 5 hours total. Yes, this is completely due to a very significant person becoming involved in my life. In order to spend time with her, I needed to be off my computer. Rather than terminating the account, and losing a lvl 60 pally and a lvl 49.75 rogue, I have given the account to my cousin Ron. He will be taking over Daeder, Teranol, and a few other characters that none of you know about. ;) I know that you all will welcome him, and help him learn how to use the characters that are there. It's been a blast for the time that I've been playing, and I really do thank you all for making the experience an enjoyable one. God bless you all, and happy questing!

Joel

Ronald is my nephew, some say my favorite ... right Ronald? In any case, he is on dial-up but I hope to see him visit both here and in-game.

lol - well it just means we can see how important she really is to him!

Have fun interacting with real life Joel! teehee...

Back