Joining

vivii

Hi, I am a fellow christian guild member, only on the Burning Blade server. If I were to re-roll to your server, would I have a chance to join your guild. If so, who would I contact to do this? I think that this is great, a christian guild who can do riads. Our guild, Tribe of Judah, is rebuilding because we lost a lot of members in a merger issue. So if you guys have any words of wisdom, please let me know, we could use them. Thx much
Aaron Ide
Vivii(52) - NE - Rogue
Banjodeath(20) - Gnome - Warlock
Stycksyo(10) - NE - Druid

Hi Vivii =) If Burning Blade is a PvP server than you could just transfer your toons over to Stonemaul, instead of starting over. And to join Redeemed, you would just have to apply to TOJ and then contact a recruiter in game once you've been approved. Recruiters for Redeemed are Gnimish, Mirakle, Quantam, Powderpuff.

Yeah the application process is fairly simple. Go to www.toj.cc and fill out an app.(click the JOIN button on the top of the left sidebar) It should be approved within 24hours and then any of the recruiters listed above can invite you.

The guild is open to all classes and levels at this time, so please extend an invitation to your friends as well. We would love to see you all transfer in.

Hope to see you on Stonemaul! God bless and thanks for visiting our forums.

I'm not sure if I would like to transfer seeing as I am running our guild on Burning Blade, but I would like to creat a character to join. Would I be to low to join then, or do you accept all lvls?
Do you guys have a vent server?

Redeemed takes all levels. The unofficial vent server is voice300.hurricanehost.com port 3920 used by both Redeemed and Sanctification. Come say "hi"!

Back