Just bought Factions ...

Goose62

Just bought Factions, got any tips or suggestions as to what to do? I tried the assassin in the trail way back when, and I didn't like it too much. Haven't tried ritualist, so I don't know if I'd like them or not. Right now my characters are in my sig, but I have mainly been using my warrior lately. Any info would help, thanks guys!

i haven't done much with the new classes, they don't match my playing style. my warrior has an Asn secondary, but i'm not sure how well that'll work out.

if you need any help with any of the early missions, let me know when i'm on, i haven't gotten too far in :Factions, so i can help with the early missions, cause i probably need them too ;)

I haven't tried any of the new classes, but I am just about ready to get my new canthan born monk to the main land.

You level really fast in factions, and there no skill quests outside of the profession quests in the beginning. You are expected to buy the majority of your skills. Most the game is geared for level 20 characters. Also of note, you can get your extra 30 attribute points before you hit level 20. The first 15 point quest is available after the first mission, Minister Cho's Estate, and the second 15 point quest is available after the second mission, Zen Daijun.

Popcorn Boy (my son) is enjoying playing a monk/rit and it seems to be a good combo. Let me know if you could use a tank when you are getting started.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Rt/Mo is, from what I've heard, a good combo too but I've never heard anything said about a Rt/N, and that's the combo I played waaaay back when the weekend event was around

Back