Kara Run Monday Night - 7 server

Xandar

I talked to John Sr., and he won't be able to lead a run this week, but I am willing to give it a shot. I will post it on guild calender, hopefully today, but maybe not until tom afternoon - sry for the short notice. Basically we need the classes he listed.

1. Warrior (Prot)
2. Priest (Disc/Holy)
3. Warlock
4. Mage
5. Rogue
6. Paladin (Holy)
7. Druid (Resto) or Shaman (Resto)
8. Hunter (trap spec would be nice)
9. Priest (Shadow) or Mage or Warlock
10. Druid (Tank or Tank/Kitty) or Warrior (DPS with a little Prot) or Paladin (mostly Prot)

There is some flexibility in this, as was discussed, but the general roles have to be filled.

This will be many of our first looks into Kara. Be prepared with your A game. I will be bringing and leading with my Hunter (fully trap specced) - Xandar.

As there is a reset Monday night, I will be planning another run Tuesday or Thursday as well.

I think this will be interesting if you are looking for a guild run, as many have not even seen a heroic yet. Sincerely, I would suggest setting up some heroics before Karaz :) get familiar with the people are you are playing with, etc. Its just a thought. Anyway, I have not decided if I want to do feral form in raiding or serve as a back up healer using tree of life. The toss up with this thought is, even though through heroics and average instances i will play feral, in-raid loot, do I miss out on opportunity for the feral gear? im just curious as to how that works out, especially if I change to help out. :) any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Depends somewhat on how the other druids feel about this.

However, if it was my call and you are going to be feral 99% of the time then I'd only let you roll feral. You should not roll over healing specced druids who are 100% of the time specced healing. They should get first shot at healing gear. I might change to full prot on my warrior just for Kara, if need be. Should I roll with full-time prot tanks for prot gear? I would not do that. However once full-time prot specced tanks have their gear it's fine for dps specced or part time prot warriors to roll it. Now..If I re-specc to prot as my main spec, as I just might do, since they are more valuable in heroics and end-game raiding, then it should not be an issue for me to roll with other prot tanks on gear.

Last edited:
I would love to go, but still not keyed. My bad luck in rolls have moved over to bad luck in getting groups to get keyed :(

Back