Karazhan Boss kills.

Woven

Attumen dead.
Moroes dead.
Romulo & Julianne dead.
Maiden dead.

Working on Wizard of Oz now.

yeah I think we had them last night, but it took a while to get a group together and then into the grove once we got going... I'm glad that I can help and great job healing through the Maiden fight last night Danny

What was really great was the HOTS that were keeping me topped off right before she stunned everyone and danny being awake with me to heal through while everyone else was standing around doing nothing (LOL jk guys) It was really great that you all were also able to heal through her holy fire(i think) on one person, Im pretty sure a couple of the healers had it on them and you guys made good recovery keeping those who had it up! So yeah, it took two tries last night, the first try was also a really good attempt had her at 30% so yeah, we should be able to do her again :)

Next time: I'm only MH through the repentence so I can conserve my mana for those heals. Once another healer wakes up, they will be healing the tank.

We beat her because: One dedicated cleaner, one dedicated group healer(keeping the group topped offed at her Holy fire..w/e it is hits) And one healing pally awake throught he repentence.

The cleaning and all the healing was really good.
And yes, hOt-ing the tank right before the repentence hits, works well.

speaking of downing the Maiden... there's a post on the main guildsite, as well as a few screenshots in the album. Feel free to add news or pictures any time!

speaking of downing the Maiden... there's a post on the main guildsite, as well as a few screenshots in the album. Feel free to add news or pictures any time!

PFft I went to look, they are all pictures of randy.. hellooooooooooo conceited gnome!!!!! (the plus side..hes dead in them all) LOL

not true! I posted a picture of me sitting on the Maiden's shoulder!

Besides...I took the screenshots, of course I'm going to be in them. If you'd like to see screenshots featuring another toon, feel free to post some pictures in the album :)

*edit*

Holly in the PhotoAlbum said:
that is so photo shopped, we all know my 210 lacerate killed her. Her and I died at exactly the same time..how horrible is that!
WRONG! After reviewing my carefully doctored screenshot... er... after carefully reviewing the screenshot (slipped...sorry, i'll edit out the part about the doctoring of the SS later), she came and beat me down long after you died. Your dead body was laying in the center of the ring... she came clear over to my side to beat me down as my fireball critically singed her toe hairs...look close, she's still smoldering :)

You just don't like the fact that I ...well, was there :p

(For anyone that thinks I'm just plain being mean, I'm just teasing! I really do like Holly. She plays rough, so I play back *grin*)

Last edited:
Its photoshopped..he lies.

LOL

by saying 'carefully reviewing' he meant photoshopping...i swear!!!!!!!!!!!
(For anyone that thinks I'm just plain being mean, I'm just teasing! I really do like Holly. She plays rough, so I play back *grin*)

*sniffle* more lies..hes horrible horrible gnome

bring it on brotha! lol

Karazhan Boss kills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attumen dead.
Moroes dead.
Romulo & Julianne dead.
Maiden dead.
Big Bad Wolf

I have to say i think Big Bad Wolf was the most fun of the bosses we have seen so far. It was funny to die..lol

how would you know, miss "I'm immune" ? :)

I agree though, that was a lot of fun. my heart rate jumped every time I got morphed.

I've watched several videos of the fight. The majority of ppl I saw kitting got hit at least once. All the healers need to target the runner & hots help. I read Piercing howl (warrior talent) works to slow the wolf.

It is a true blessing when the hunter gets hit with red riding hood.. I got hit with it, feigned death and stayed FD until the debuff ended.. The nice thing was the wolf went straight back to the MT and we didn't have to spend that 30 seconds chasing around with lower dps..

Back