Keys.

Woven

Which keys do ppl have?

I have Shattered Halls and Shadowlabs and I'm working on the Karazhan chain with both my healadin and war. (which means a few more trips to ShadowLabs). :cool:
I also have the tempest key quests, but..no heroic keys yet.

I have the Shattered Halls key and Coilfang Heroic. That's it.

Oh, and the Jump-a-tron 4000 key, but that's kinda useless.

I have Shattered Halls and Shadow Labs. Working on the last step of Karazhan, I believe it is the last step (Shadow Lab run).

Btw, in a heroic run does everyone have to have a heroic key?

Unfortunately, SL is the 1st of 3 fragments, then you have to do something else to turn it in.

And yes, on Heroic, all 5 have to have the key.

I have the Shadow Labs and Shattered Halls keys.

I'm working on Karazhan also. I need to run through Shadow Labs and Steamvault to complete the quest.

So - shadow labs anyone? I want to get past the ugly void guy.

Soon as we get our isp issues resolved will be up for any of the instances related to the Karazhan chain. I'll have to do it twice (War/Pally)

im also on that chain with danny :)

I have some keys just no heroics to my knowledge.. I suppose I need to work on my rep for that :)

Hi all

Just got my Heroic key for Coilfang Reservoir . would like to try some runs in Heroic in The Slave Pens

I'm getting pretty close to heroic keys for most of the req'd instances.. I'm at least honored in all the appropriate factions and working on revered to get them.

Unfortunatly I still don't have my kaz done yet.. I need to do black morass which requires an Old Hillsbrad run to get into.

Thats where I'm at.

Back