Knights of the Old Republic question

Enigma2222

I have seen screenshots of KOTOR that have almost naked people in them. Are the characters naturally like that, or is that just an option?

EDIT:::::

I just reread what I posted, and that isn't what I meant. I what I meant was if they are dressed that way, may I change it to something more modest.

I don't remember any naked people. Ohhh, actually, now I remember. There is one scene where you are all taken by the bad guy and everyone is basically down to their underwear. You need to find everyone's clothes. I definitely do not want any nudity and stuff like that in a game, and I didn't really have a problem with this one particular part of the game. I thought it was a little unusual, but I didn't think it was distateful. I certainly don't think the developers did it to make you look at nearly nude people. It's a really short part of the game.

I suppose the other option is to remove each character's clothes, which is probably what they did with the screenshot. In that case, it is an option you can choose. Except for the part I mention above, there is no forced nudity or anything like that.

There is apparently a massage scene, but I never did that quest or that part of the game. Someone else may be able to offer you more details on what happens there.

There is no nudity, you can be massaged by a Twi'lek, but you don't see it. Bastilla's shirt is kinda skin colored, so it looks like she's half naked.

Back