Knock Knock joke

Avesther

Knock Knock
Who's there?
I know who isn't there!
What?
Yeah, we need more druids and pallies to sign up for MC!!!! :rolleyes:

When we started, we had 5 to 7 pallies sign up, now we have maybe 3. Did they all get full lawbringer and are not showing up anymore?

Gods_Peon said:
When we started, we had 5 to 7 pallies sign up, now we have maybe 3. Did they all get full lawbringer and are not showing up anymore?

Not 3, only 2.

Guys, this is serious, we need 15 people who can heal to make these runs successful. As of right now, we have 7 healers on one night and 8 on the other...it is unfair to assume that fully 1/2 of the required supporting class take on all this responsibility. I'm considering cancelling the run unless more healing classes sign up.

If I get off work early I'd be happy to join. But, chances are that I'll either still be too late, or I'll get off at my regular nearly midnight time.

poop, i thought i had to cancel duffrey to sign nakir up but now i cant sign anyone up, someone please help

fixed...you can resign up. This is a known bug that should be fixed in the next release of the software.

Duffrey, do you know any druids and pally's that you can recruit?

If anybody knows of any pallies or druids that would like to come, please have them sign up!!!
We don't have enough healing capacity to attempt a boss fight as it stands, considering the first boss fight will take a lot of time from priests and pallies cleansing the magic debuff and druids helping cleanse the curse debuff.

Last edited:
Back