Koah Explores

Malohaut

I'm working on doing my videos and blogs again. This one is a little tour of the Tribe of Judah server. I'll have to do more with you guys.

[video=youtube_share;XtScYH-WCyg]http://youtu.be/XtScYH-WCyg[/video]

That is hilarious! I need to disable the gold farm it looks like.. It was just a proof of concept there anyways..

I cannot believe you walked the 1000 blocks through the nether.. Next time, be prepared to go to the fortress. ;)

Next time we are on together Ill take you through the tour. :)

The room that shows where the sun or moon is in the sky is a fun idea, and pretty funny that it was raining when you logged on.
I also enjoyed your simulated minecart noises.

I have disabled the portals for that gold farm, so the next time you come through the portal, you should be good.. :) I will be dismantling it soon. :)

A tour would be good. I just wanted to test my recording configuration. It's the best quality it's been in a while, but that's the unedited footage. ... I need to find a way to improve the audio quality though. But yes, there is a lot of potential. I noticed that TDWfan has his own video channel, so I'll have to check out his stuff and maybe we can do joint efforts too. Let's have fun with this!

I Work on command blocks for 2 1/5 days in single player and find out that X amount of years have gone by in the toj server and that small hamlet of a village is massive now. Great work so far Koah, everything is coming together nicely.

I noticed that TDWfan has his own video channel, so I'll have to check out his stuff and maybe we can do joint efforts too. Let's have fun with this!

I'd love to do some videos with you, but my Minecraft/video computer was recently forcibly removed from the house. I can play on the laptop if my dad unlocks it, but even then for only a small amount of time. I have no access to my Fraps computer anymore.

You know, I'm 18 and all and should be able to have some self-control and all, but noooo...

Back