KOTR pc

satjome

WOW! COOL! knights of the old republic is coming for pc ( the specs are out :4 GIGS of hard drive space + a minimum of 128 megs of RAM +1 GHZ processor. my computor won't run it unless dad upgrades it )
sad.gif
sad.gif

Yeah! I've been waiting and waiting for this one. I can hardly wait. I told my wife she (and the kids) won't be seeing me for several days.
laugh.gif

this is game im def gettin, as in i dont have an xbox, and it was never released simultaneously on the pc like it was orignally planned to, but its finally gonna be on pc
smile.gif

Well, Best Buy has it this week for $40. A friend went to pick it up for me yesterday, and it wasn't in. Today was an awful day at work and I was in front of my computer for 10 hours (No. That is extremely rare for me to work that long. Something HAD to be finished today and I was on the spot to get it done.). I didn't even eat lunch, so I never got to go out. Hopefully I can make it over to Best Buy sometime tomorrow.

yeah but look up sellers on pricewatch before buying on resellerratings.com my aunt got scammed by pricewatch dude

thats happened to me b4, well not pricewatch, some other thing like, forget wht exactly. bought a sb audigy gamer, and they charged my card immediatley, knowing it was out of stock, even tho their site said else wise, and after 3 weeks, next near to imposible to get a hold of, they said, were sry, were busy, so i cancelled my order, adn still to this day, even tho i got credit back from my card company, the place nvr credited back. so watch out when looking for deals, i ended paying 70 for it instead of th 55 at the one place, and didnt get ripped off like b4, always investigate a company if u dont know nuthin bout them b4 u buy from them.

im a certified reseller, used to have an e-store, i can get it for about that from some of my distrubuters.

Back