L4D Rollcall

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
I was thinking we need to make a list of players that have L4D and play L4D, so when groups are looking for a 4th or the last couple of teammates, we can remind ourselves of who all has it to invite. Please just post a simple message to keep the list small on type.

E.G.
Whon - Yes

Edit:

So Far here's the list, just so everyone can look at who to ask (I've also added some that I know have it.)

Whon
Corp.fox
The Mighty Gerbil
BassMan
Sarugon
Elihu
Tek7
[toj.cc]Phantom
Shadetaker
Annath
Sacrifice
Exo-Slayer
Omega Amen
PsychoVII
Zanthox
Atown
Coercion
Offnickel
Darkbot22x
Glitch

Last edited:
Warning: Any replacement players may result, No Achievement awards.

Example: ZOMBICIDAL MANIAC: Survive any campaign on Expert.

E.G.
Corp.fox - Yes (Back-up only)

Last edited:
The Mighty Gerbil - Yes

Although it's much less convenient if you right click on a persons name in steam and click "view steam ID" it will show what games they've been playing recently. You can also click on "view all # games" on that page and see all the steam games they own.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm hoping to compile a list for everyone to use...

Tek7 - Yes, Campaign only.

I've shelved Versus until Valve releases the next content update, which will (supposedly) include Versus versions of the Death Toll and Dead Air campaigns.

Annath - Yes, sometimes. I'm rarely available to complete a whole campaign except for weekends and sometimes in the afternoon.

Hi everyone,

I'm new but would be interested in playing LFD with you guys. Steam name is vrelic01.

-Brian

Could've sworn I already had an account on CGA, but whatev ^^

I'm AttolloDeus from over at the Christian Crew and I was compiling a list of CC (and ex-CC) players of L4D when I figured, why not try CGA!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/christianL4D
(Tag: CCL4D)

The group is not specifically CC centric as it is titled "Christian L4D". The name explains itself. I couldn't find a steam group like this and it's a lot easier to look in the steam group and just start chatting/sending invites than remembering which of your friends has it or not.

Since this group is mainly for finding people to play with and setting up games, I will gladly appoint a few other officers to get the invitations spread around. Just send me a steam request (steam: Attollo) and let me know if you're interested.

AttolloDeus - Yes (but still a newb @ surviving!)

(Hope this doesn't count as thread hijacking lol)

~AD / Steve~

Back