Laid Off - Again

blackweb

I was just laid off from my job as a .NET software developer after 3 years. I have an interview tomorrow, Teusday May 18 at 4 PM CST.

Please pray for me.

Wayne

I passed the first interview with the manager. Praise God. Thank you for your prayers. Now I have a technical interview. Please keep praying!

I have a technical and general interview with HEB today at 11:00 am CST. Please throw some more of those awesome prayers my way!

The technical/general interview seemed to go well. Now I am waiting to see if I get an offer. Thank you for your prayers. Please keep praying.

I have yet another interview with the same company, this coming Friday at 1:15PM CST. Thank you for your prayers. Please keep praying.

Sounds like they are working.

God is doing all the work, I am along for the ride. I have two interviews tomorrow, 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Thank you for your prayers. Please keep praying. This has been a draining process for me. I hope it is over soon.

I have been offered a 6 month contract to hire .NET developer position by Avenade, a subsidiary of Accenture. I will actually be working for a staffing firm called TEK Systems for those 6 months. At the end of the 6 months, Avenade has the option of offering me a full time position. I have accepted the offer. I had some other interviews. If the other employers do not make an offer this week, I will be working for Avenade.

Praise God! Thank you so much for your prayers :)

I was just laid off after one week at my new job. Seems they didnt get the contract with the Veterans Administration that I was hired for. They lost the bid to IBM.

Last edited:
Back