League of Legends summoner names

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRedView is mine.

Im new around here and looking for a more, friendly and godly like people to play with. Tired of playing with a bunch of people who act way out of hand.

Thanks, Keep 'em coming, Make sure you update friends lists, and get on TeamSpeak (free download)

Hey guys, I play LoL fairly often, as well as a few other games. Feel free to add me so I know who is active.

I am a very good player with over 10 years of MOBA experience. I don't mind playing with anyone casually, but I only do ranked games with people who are very skilled with LoL mechanics, and are very experienced in general. I say with with no offense intended and in humility. I am just being honest. :)

PS: It's also possible I am the worst player here, which would be fantastic, at least, for me.

Hey CrimsonWolf, glad to have you. I don't do ranked super-often for the reason you mentioned. I'm not the best around, but have lotsa MOBA experience, and I do like being adaptable and willing to learn! If people want to insta-lock a certain champ and go for a certain build... it's Normal time :p. Hit me up on LoL this weekend. I find the clan pretty fun because we can switch from a competitive ranked game with good friends vs the world, to casual games with troll teams like 5 tanks, to in-house friendly competition.

Please add my secondary account for now. I won't be back on mostlyharmless85 for a while due to banning of my account. I am under the name BrianJacko right now

Wow, i'm impressed with that list tek. It's even in alphabetical order. Nicely done. : )

Wow, i'm impressed with that list tek. It's even in alphabetical order. Nicely done. : )
Most of the credit belongs with eraserhead. He's been maintaining the list and keeping it in alphabetical order as he adds new names.

Hey, my summoner name is grimsauce. I play mostly on the weekends as a college student and usually play my games with RL friends. However, when I don't have RL friends, I'd love to play with the CGA peeps :)

hope that doesn't make it sound like you guys are just my backups- it would just be hard to play with friends online when I have friends playing a few doors down!

Also, I'm pretty competitive and have played for a while!

hope that doesn't make it sound like you guys are just my backups- it would just be hard to play with friends online when I have friends playing a few doors down!

Also, I'm pretty competitive and have played for a while!

That's ok.... one of my IRL friends (cough, oldest son, cough cough) told me the other day
"... no, seriously, you are better than these guys..."!!!
almost brought a tear to my eye...:D

Look us up on TS for some in house games, like us v you or something like that too...

Summoner: munshun
Only level 10, but I've been dipping my toes in the Co-op vs AI mode, and I'm doing ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back