leaveing guild

Hamy04

I love all of you guys, and hate to do it but I need a guild with more end game gruops.... my char hamy is at the point that I need LV gruops and most of them are guild only to get a spot reserved.

I loved playing with you guys and hope to play with you guys again. God Bless

Sorry to see you go Hamy, and I understand your needing to find a guild with more endgame groups. For the past couple weeks now it's just been you, your family and I showing up to raids so we really can't do anything, and only you Buff and I are geared up enough for LV.

Redeemed is really turning into a ghost town, all I ever see on is Destrosbane, my familly, your family... really not many people seem to play anymore.

hey hamy, hope you get to join good raids. not just you who left, even davindicator did.
havent visited the forums in a while but not a lot online always on our end. my prepaid expires today, ill probably take a couple months break. see you guys soon.

I'd like to offer a suggestion for those who still play and check these boards. We should trade instant messengers and coordinate hanging out. I have had so much distraction these last few days, that I just couldn't bring myself to go in a play a few scenarios by myself.

So...my aol and yahoo is linuxfjb. Please one and all add me and lets chat. I have chars is tier 1, tier 2 and tier 4 on Iron Rock and tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 on Dark Craag.

Cmon, folks, don't be lazeeeeeeeeeeeee and add me!

John aka Zeb

Last edited:
Back