Leaving Wii....

redflameent

I find that I can pretty much do more with a PS3 thats I can with my Wii (even though it is softmodded). But I am planning on trading it in for a PS3.

I have both still...my wife and daughter love the wii so I am keeping it for them, and the PS3 is all mine...mwhahahahmwhhaahaahaha :rolleyes:

You make me sad. I know that not everyone can get as lucky a deal on a PS3 as I did, but as one fortunate enough to own both systems, I'd still hate to give up my Wii. Yeah, I do currently use the PS3 more than the Wii, but Nintendo as a game publisher will always hold a special place for me, and it's a sad day to see that go.

Yay for another person getting a PS3! (hey, it's ok to be a little selfish, right?)

Honestly I'm starting to wonder if I should be selling my Wii and getting a DS, but just can't bring myself to do it. Still down due to lightning damage.

To each his/her own. I plan on continuing to play Wii games if/after I get a PS3. There are plenty of quality titles on the Wii, even if people don't recognize them.

Back