Legion Website

janc

I'm gonna use this thread to keep people updated on where I am with the legion website so members can see some progress as I work on it. So far I'm just working on a design, so here's a sample of what I have so far:

(click to view full size)

I'm going to start basic to get the site up and add features as I can.

I started work today on getting an initial site up and running. So far we just have a few basic pages, but I wanted us to have something available for people looking for a legion. I'll be adding more to the site as I can.

http://www.toj.cc/aion

Once the legion website is up and running, are we
going to be posting in the forum section there?

I think we should, so we can actually have different sub forums
and categories. It would make for easier reading and sorting.

Part of being in the family of ToJ is keeping the forums all together. Then those playing in other games can keep up to date with our happenings and feel like they are part of the experience.

The forums will stay here, but we can certainly add sub forums as desired. We just request them and the moderators can add them.

What sub forums do you think we could make use of. We can get started on that right away.

Soon I will be given moderation rights and I will be cleaning up the current forums, combining like threads and slimming down the amt of stickies.

No worries. If it's just me asking for sub forums, I'd rather not have anyone spend the time and effort to create them.

Was just wondering is all.

However, as an example of what I mean, take a look at Redeemed's section.

Last edited:
yeah Redeemed is huge! but they been around as longer than Spirit of Elijah wich we only have 4 forums there beside the officers forum

We can def add more sections to the forum. It is just a matter if they will be used. I was thinking about it and the only sub-forum I could come up with was a Tactics/class forum, where you post any material that is specific to tactics in the game or a class guide, or leveling advice.

That might help separate some of the serious game play topics from the general discussion topics, but then again it might make those posts be less visible if people don't think to check both places. I dunno, what do you all think?

Back