Level 60 Mage Water Quest

Reason

For those who don't know, my mage hit level 60 last night. I've completed my Poly:pig quest, gotten my Rank 7 Conjure Food taken care of, and now what is left is for me to obtain my Rank 7 Conjure Water from DM.

I'm wanting to know if maybe on Saturday evening, I can get a group together to head into DM to help me with this. I've been reading up on the quest, but I could use some assistance from a Mage that has already done the quest if possible. Also, if someone who currently has the DM North key, so I can get into the Library, come along as well that would help greatly.

What the quest calls for is to go into the Library of DM, pick up the quest, and then head over to DM East. I need to kill a mob there called Hydrospawn. After killing the mob, I need to go back into the Library of DM North, and turn the quest in. I do have a general idea of where the Library is, however I have zero clue on where DM East is.

I'll be online on Saturday evening after 6pm Server Time. Thanks in advance guys/girls. If ya can help, or if you don't mind helping, please post back here. I'd like to get this done as soon as possible to help out our raids in the future.

ttyl,

Chris

Congrats on 60! If I'm on Saturday I can help ya out, not that I have been to DM at all yet but if you need a body and I am on I'll help.

While I might not come on as my mage, I would love to help you with this. I have the chance to do this now with a few of our newer mages.

Samage did the quest not long ago. I'm pretty sure I could muddle my through it again. Getting to the library is the easy part. Not sure if I have a key. Is one required? /shrug

Yup, key is needed to open the DM North door into the library. I would be happy to crack that open. I love the good water!

If I'm on I'd be happy to help out. I've actually done East quite a few times and finally don't get lost there :) Even know how to do the key quest at the same time as well as take on a different boss if we have time.

Thanks for the replies everyone, and thank you for wanting to lend a hand. I know some of you like to head to MC on Saturday evening, so I hope ya can help me with my quest. After doing so, maybe I can head to MC with ya. :p

Anyway, take care everyone and thanks again,

Chris

For reference, the Crescent Key is the one you need - it opens the doors to DM: North, DM:West and the Library (which is actually located in a connection between N & W)

Unfortunately, I won't be available as I'll be at a class reunion on Saturday.

I am not sure if Zennen checks our guild forum, but he also made 60 in the last week and needs to do his water quest. If you see him in game, please let him know your plans and see if he can be included. I am not sure if having two mages is workable, but I would think it would be.

I'll be online this evening. I'm hoping most of you can still go tonight. :) I also hope someone has the Key to DM because Adam/Anita aren't going to be online this evening.

watter

well thanks to a few guildies me and reasonable now have our good watter :eek:) as well there are 4 new guildies that have the key To Dm. was a exelent run.

Back