Linux v. Windows v. Mac v. whatever

I never expressed that anyone that uses windows was stuipid or inferier, I meerly stated that they were either set in their ways or were unwilling to change. Everyone around here seems to think that my posts are riddles, and try to see how I am flaming someone else.

oh and xbox you can but linux...and yes you can instal linux on an ipod and evan play doom

Why woudl I want to do that when I can play it on my PC just fine. And don't say because I can play it on the go, because I have both Wolfenstein
3D and Doom for my GBA.

[toj.cc]phantom;182054 said:
Why woudl I want to do that when I can play it on my PC just fine. And don't say because I can play it on the go, because I have both Wolfenstein
3D and Doom for my GBA.

I'm with phantom.

Just because I can play Oblivion or Doom on my phone doesn't mean I'd actually want to. And yes, ES: Oblivion has a cell phone version...although I heard it was very VERY bad.

By the way, am I the only one that thinks that linux will never come close to actually competing with Windows or Mac's O/S as long as it stays open source? I know that's the point of linux, but I don't think it can play with the big boys unless it becomes more proprietary.

Back