Listen up, ladies and gents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanaze

I'd like to propose a three day postponement of any debate currently taking place on this forum, in light of the recent events that have occured. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then feel free to ask around, but privately and respectfully.

I feel Satan is trying to divide us through our rich diversity, which we cannot allow him to do. We must be united as one entity in able to overcome the wrath of the wicked one. We are the body of Christ, so how about having a three day fast from debate to enable healing, calming, reflection and bonding to occur. In this time, I would ask that you spend extra prayer time for our leaders, for their discernment and judgements, as well as for our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ whom we've met through this organization. This isn't endorsed in any way by any administrative powers, but is simply the request of a brother in Christ.

Let's see where this goes......

Heh, I meant for everything to be included here =]....Even if the debate be in good intention, I fear with the atmosphere that has come over us lately, things will only escalate to please Satan and not God.

Speak with salted words, friends, and please consider my request.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I feel Satan is trying to divide us through our rich diversity, which we cannot allow him to do.

Sounds like someone is losing hope, for just 3 days...
rock.gif

A week, sure, but 3 days! Ridiculous!

This might be a wonderful change!  Perhaps we can come up with topics that cannot be debated!  lol Oh, yea, we are human, totally impossible!  In my honest opinion, to stop posting would be akin to saying the enemy is attacking, let's fast from church and the things of God!  I vote for posts that contain even more than ever before, praise, honor, and worship of the LORD!  I believe, after observing these posts for a little over a year now, I think that is what the Christians here have always done, heated at times, yes!  Nevertheless, they are defending the One they love, afterall.

Truly, perhaps it would be possible to have posts of praise, testimonies, public prayer, sermons, study time, songs/sermons/people that have influenced our Christian life.

I want to thank those in charge for the way things were handled last evening. Have you guys been praying for patience? lol The tribulation makes it seem you must! I feel like a very protected lil' sheep!
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back