Live from college

Tek7@Work

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Greetings, all. I am alive and well, school is going, meh, okay, and I have every intention of carving a few hours to spend on the forums, chatting, and gaming this weekend.

As you likely deduced from my new account name, I am posting this from my college's computer lab. Since my primary account wields SUPREME EXECUTIVE POWER, I decided it would be best to create a new, "normal" account for cruisin' the forums while at school.

Anyway, let's see here...Life is good. I turned in my first short story for my creative writing class yesterday. It was decent. Not my best stuff, though; not even close. I stayed up until about 2:30AM this morning writing a paper for my public relations class. It kicked my butt. Ramble ramble ramble. Are you still reading this? I always felt as though keeping a blog demonstrates a great deal of vanity. I mean, who would want to read about my plain old life? Hah.

I miss you all VERY much. A ton. Tons, even. Buuut I must be off to class. Blar. Maybe I can post again from the Mac lab. Heh.

biggrin.gif

mmmmm college.

I love college
smile.gif

Though I can honestly say that in 3 years thus far I've never stayed up longer that 3:30 to write a paper
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Sep. 09 2004,2:38)]Who are you again?
rock.gif
*points to his forum title* You might remember me from such public speaking events as the 2004 Christian Gamers Alliance Convention and such special events as shoving LoJ in my trunk.

Whew. Good times.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dark Virtue @ Sep. 09 2004,8:22)]What's your major?
Going to be switching to a dual major, Communications and English, some time this week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And have you stocked up on Ramen Noodles yet?
Not yet, no. Ember and I went grocery shopping since I almost always eat over at her apartment in the evenings. That's right, folks, run for the hills! TEK IS COOKING!

wow.gif

Last edited:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SirThom @ Sep. 10 2004,4:07)]Where are you going to school?
St. Louis is as much as I'd like to say right now. I haven't yet concluded if I'm comfortable saying exactly which college I'm attending yet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] That's right, folks, run for the hills! TEK IS COOKING!
...He helped me open cans of beans....

Eh, I'm sure he will more as opportunities arise.
biggrin.gif

---
I'm not sure it's such a big deal to say which college....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Sep. 11 2004,5:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Sep. 09 2004,2:38)]Who are you again?
rock.gif
*points to his forum title* You might remember me from such public speaking events as the 2004 Christian Gamers Alliance Convention and such special events as shoving LoJ in my trunk.

Whew. Good times.
Sorry, doesn't ring a bell.
rock.gif

I'm also at college nowadays. At home for the weekend currently. My adventures in cooking in the dorms this week have been spectacular. I managed to botch a batch of Easy Mac this week. I thought I could eyeball 2/3 cup of water, but I ended up putting somewhere in the neighborhood of 2-3 cups of water in. After that I just returned to eating frozen pop tarts whenever I was hungry. Maybe I'll try again next week.

I brought out the grill one time and started cooking hamburgers out in the middle of the parking lot. The administrators didn't seem to like that too much.

Thats one thing I'm lobbying for this year, grills that you can check out with your "Activity Card" from the front desk in each of the dorms so we can cook out.

i use the coffee maker to do all my cooking ^_^ roman noodles, ez mac, any soups..... also good for making pancakes since it has a hotplate ^_^

If you decide to have a CG Convention in St. Louis...I'll be there despite the long travel time. (all the way across the Poplar Street bridge)

Have you gone to a Cardinal game yet Tek?

Back