Live Game Headstart Dates Announced!

ewoksrule

James Nichols | General News | 09/09/2008 @ 05:13:23 EST
WAAAGH!!!

Can't get enough of Open Beta but you're ready to finally start your journey in the Age of Reckoning?

Starting Sunday, September 14th all Collectors Edition Pre-Order players will be invited to join us as we kick off WAR and officially end Open Beta.

On Tuesday, September 16th all Standard Edition Pre-Order players will join the ranks of Collectors Edition players as we prepare to release WAR to the world next Thursday, September 18th.

Make sure you've used your Open Beta code to download the client from FilePlanet and have registered your Head Start code in the Mythic Account Center so you don't miss a minute of action!

WAR is Coming - We'll see you there!

Did anyone preorder the Collector's Edition? Quite an impressive goody list there, way better than what came in the WoW TBC Collector's box.

I also preordered the CE. I have already entered all of my codes and ready to rock-n-roll. Great thing is we should have the guild established for the SE and non preorder people. I just have to get WAR on on my new computer before the 14TH (should get here tomorrow).

pre-ordered the CE as well. hoping to get a leg up before everyone starts up.

I pre-ordered the standard edition. Kinda bad timing to because I have Sunday/Monday off then work Tuesday until Saturday.

After the characters matter, I will be leveling much faster, I am a little unmotivated to level due to my characters going bye-bye this weekend... :(

Yeah, I've been feeling the same since I got into beta in May. I figured that I'd use that time to choose a main and get my pathological need to roll seventy bajillion alts out of my system. Instead, I've found myself saying, "Ooh, I really like that class. Ooh, I really like that one, too. Ooh, that one's really cool..."

It hasn't helped much. :D

Yeah, I've been feeling the same since I got into beta in May. I figured that I'd use that time to choose a main and get my pathological need to roll seventy bajillion alts out of my system. Instead, I've found myself saying, "Ooh, I really like that class. Ooh, I really like that one, too. Ooh, that one's really cool..."

It hasn't helped much. :D
Yeah! You aren't even naming one Baddwin!

Whats up with that!

Yeah! You aren't even naming one Baddwin!

Whats up with that!

Actually, I'll probably name my Runepriest Baddwin (It's always been a 'short guy' name for me in MMOs). You'll note that RP wasn't on my initial list of 3 classes, yet I already have names picked out for my next group of alts.

I need help.

I pre-ordered the standard edition. I'm too cheap to pay for all the goodies. Besides, there's a good possiblity of having to buy a second copy- if not a third and fourth.

Hopefully they will release the server information soon so we can confirm the Kraka Drak server or a different server. Or has that information already hit a website and I just missed it?

Back