Looking for some good ANIME games :)

Logos

I am looking for some fun anime games. they don't have to be ground breaking...but I was looking at Dragon Ball:Revenge and possibly even the Avatar games...are there any other anime games that you might suggest? Also Demon Blade looks really good!!! :) Just wondering...if you guys may know some other good ones out there and if these I listed are any good at all??? Yeah I read reviews but I have found they usually don't reflect how I might feel about a game. :)

You might want to check into Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love if you also have PS2. I can't, in good conscience, recommend the Wii version since there is a Japanese language version available for the Playstation 2 but only an English language version for the Wii. (English video game dubbing is, in most cases, terribad.)

Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon does include a selectable Japanese voice track, which earns it major bonus points right off.

What I played of Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo was surprisingly fun, so I'd recommend it for fans of Dragon Ball or brawlers.

Sakura wars was actually one I was looking at...along with DBZ...I just looked the Fragile game and well it does look sweet.

Sakura wars was actually one I was looking at...along with DBZ...I just looked the Fragile game and well it does look sweet.
Be forewarned that Fragile is unapologetically Japanese. The little of it I played reminded me vaguely of the visual novel narcissu (which is an emotionally gripping experience, but not for those who are averse to tragedies), if only in terms of tone and atmosphere.

Back