Looking To Buy A Few Greens

Unless you really want those skins, it's probably easier to craft the equivalent and buy the mods and inscriptions.

Unless you really want those skins, it's probably easier to craft the equivalent and buy the mods and inscriptions.

I'm mainly looking for a 40/40 Illusion set and a 40/40 death set so anything will do really! I currently have half of a 40/40 death set but I'm unable to find an offhand and I have a two handed illusion staff but I'd rather have a 40/40 set (wand and offhand)

Finishing EotN doesn't require any elite stuff. Just complete all the missions in Eye and you're done. Dungeons are optional and UW isn't even part of that expansion. A Droknar Key is simply the reward for completing the expansion.

Finishing EotN doesn't require any elite stuff. Just complete all the missions in Eye and you're done. Dungeons are optional and UW isn't even part of that expansion. A Droknar Key is simply the reward for completing the expansion.

You know what...I feel kinda stupid now...I already knew that so I have no idea what i was talking about...

Lol, Phantom if ya ain't careful you'll get even more like me, watch out.

Back