LOST

I really want to know. I read in one of the episodes (i know, party pooper) that Ethan Rom came back. How can he after being shot 4 times point blank in the chest!?

One of our sons turned us on to lost just before season 4 I believe . He had the previous seasons on DVD so we got to watch the episodes back to back. It was a lot easier keeping up, and putting some of the pieces together that way. The rest of the way we had to watch it the old fashion way, week to week, ; it would be really cool to watch all the episodes back to back.

A beautiful show. I loved every step of it.

It is. So do I. I'm still in season 4. Not watching it as much. I got a life! Haha. But I'm still watching it every now and then. I'm loving it. I fall in love with it again every time i watch a new episode.

oh i will... if he really wants to know...

Just wait till you get to meet Benjamin... and Desmond.... :D

I love Desmond, and Ben's okay, he's two-faced. AND THEY MESS UP MY MIND! I'VE LOST OVER 80 IQ POINTS! (I didn't have half that much to start with, but y'know...) They blow my mind repeatedly..Especially the thing with John, Benjamin and the leader of the Other's, Jacob. It's crazy!

Back