M/C

Wend

The Forgiven Guild Leader
Well MC was a lot of fun. We started out with a group of about 14 of us which was totally doable..at one point I think we had about 22 or 23 people which made things even faster. We had a couple of wipes..moreso because of inexperience than because we were overpowered (pulled 2 packs of those dogs that you have to kill all at the same time or they respawn..it wasn't pretty). We downed 4 bosses (or was it 5?). Anyway..it was a lot of fun and I think it would be good to go in there again and see if we can't pull faster and get farther. I know we have a hunter who needs to get to domo for the epic hunter quest and a priest who needs the eye of divinity for benediction. I'm assuming that we could do it pretty fast once we all get the feel for raids. I think we had 6 or 7 guildies in there tonight who had never been on a raid. All in all I think it was a raving success. (ps thx to John Jr for talking us through most of the bosses)

It was alot of fun. Got to dps ret for the first time, and it was a total blast to do that. Thanks for the fun time. Sorry I had to leave after gar, but needed the time to upgrade gear.

Till next time,
Sean

As the quasi-organizer, I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who came out, and made the run possible. Especially big thanks to Anita for helping organize the raid, and to John Jr. for saving me from trying to read Wow Wikki as we went. I appreciated that so much.

I agree that we should head back there again, so stay tuned for info on another run. Maybe we can start at 6pm, to provide a little more time. quicker pulls will also help.

I just wanted to say Thank you to all of you 70's out there for taking us. It was my first raid ever, and I got 3 purple drops. It was the night for Rogues for sure.

Anyways, thanks for doing a lower level raid. It let me participate and actually get to do something with some of the people you hear so much about and never actually had gotten to group with.

That raid was extremely fun! I hope to be doing more - as I am a lvl 69.5. The best part - the company. You guys are awesome and I could not help but laugh hard during the wipes...it really was funny! The errors committed were not really due to being inexperienced- they just happened. Maybe they could have been prevented by positioning or whatever, but it created a great flavor of fun. Thanks for providing the opportunity - not from just one or another - but from so many. I saw the attitude of many servants which I know is fostered in us by oour Heavenly Father. Thanks and thanks again!

Yeah that was a blast (though the decursing duties on Luci gave me unpleasant flashbacks lol). I'd definitely be up for doing it again and going further with some of the other raids that I was never able to hit at 60 (only went as far as BWL).

If we're going to be trying for Domo might want to remind those of us that have enough Hydraxian rep to get the water for the runes before the raid so no one has to port out and grab it later... ;)

Back