Maps, COME GET EM

Talon

Ok, my webhosting company upgraded my package up to 1 TeraByte/ month bandwidth. Therefore, I am unlocking the cs and css maps. This way those who do not have it, will be able to download it without a password for now. This is only open for this month and/or my bandwidth hits 500GBs for this month.

www.godsfrozenchosen.com/files.html

Yeah, I plan on checking every day on bandwidth, I do now. And think, our podcasts will have plenty of bandwidth too.

Is that a permanent bandwidth change? Did you have to pay any extra? Who is your webhost and how much do you pay per month? :)

/me d/ls the files.

I won't be installing my copy until Christmas. Do I need to wait until then to grab all of the maps, too? If I can get them now I will, but if not try to save me some bandwith so I can get them.

Is the only one I need the CS Source Map Pack file or are any of the other files also usable with Source?

the 4 map packs that are numbered are for Counter-Strike, then the single Counter-Strike Source map pack. They are not backwards compatable or usable in the opposite game.

Whats this, only 4.5gbs in the last 2 days O_O, I might just leave it unlocked if there isnt this much activity but keeping an eye on it daily.

Should be more then that..am I the only one who downloaded all 5? :S BTW, the bottom of the page messes up in firefox, I had to open it in IE to read what it said, and then I used firefox to click the links.

Awesome, thanks Talon. My only problem now is..all the files inside each archive are rar'ed..How do I unrar ALL of them to my cs folder without it taking days?

Am I able to unrar the main archive, and then select all the smaller maps and unrar the files inside directly into my cs folder? I.E. all the gfx, sounds, entities, maps, etc go into the proper folder.

Yep, it will take about 10 minutes to index them, then about another hour to hour and a half to extract all of them to cstrike.

I'm feeling the need for some ViP missions (as_oilrig)... yeah, those were fun.... The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

Last edited:
Back