Maps

4t0p

Since his is poll only I'll add here, if you take out all custom maps i believe we lose such things assault_upc, awp_map, iceworld, scoutmap, those come to mind of the top of my head, basically we'll just overplay aztec, dust, and dust2, maybe some inferno once in awhile, im not sure about anyone else but i cant handle much more dust and dust2, we're starting to play aztec almost all the time as it is, some custom maps are good, honest they keep the server rolling

As i said before we need proper custom maps.. small maps that are fun to play but arent silly..

Something along the lines of arabstreets.. Maybe a different version of rats could work too, one that isnt an awp-campers-nubsession.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ April 03 2003,5:11)]As i said before we need proper custom maps.. small maps that are fun to play but arent silly..

Something along the lines of arabstreets.. Maybe a different version of rats could work too, one that isnt an awp-campers-nubsession.
i still say we get de_walmart on the rotation instead of iceworld =/

scoutz & knivez is cool fun map to play
laugh.gif

Someone link me to walmart?

Yeh scout and awp map are good in small doses.. i think there should be a way of reducing the time on those maps though..

Iceworld/fact/dawn/rats never get played or are really annoying.. i would say lose them.

get de_simpsons..
cool.gif

i heard walmart was the |20><0|25.
I think we should replace assault with walmart (i HATE assault). I kinda like iceworld, but assault?! its like camp city and there is no way ct's should win. I hate it..really, I do.

)i just think that one anyone who isnt admin can not do a vote, that would kill alot of the over playing and 2ndly the admins should try to stick to the rotation unless its like an uberstack team vs all noobs like a 8-0 ration or something like that then u change the map or ask them to unstack the teams.... just my 2cents ( hehe put that towards the server elite
tounge.gif

I'm being honest when I say that I like the silly custom maps. Anyone remember de_box from the days of PtK? Or demolition_derby2?

Some custom maps can be found here...

Counter-Server Maps

As for the wallmart (yes there is two L's in the map) I have mixed feelings. I don't know that some of the things in the map are good specially if we have a PG server.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whon @ April 09 2003,8:21)]As for the wallmart (yes there is two L's in the map)
this proves my theory, gamers and especially mappers....

cant spell.

(and im the worst of the bunch)

Back