May 23rd possible scrim and reg practice

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
we're gonna have pilgrim setup his server again and either practice or find another team to scrim. remember ANYONE CAN JOIN

the more the better.... I will glady sit out for anyone wanting to try and play... remember we aren't out there to win it all or even win at all we are just there to have fun and enjoy each other's fellowships

I can have the server running, but I will not be playing as I still have not found the problem with my steam, I will have to do a reinstall this week sometime.

Pilgrim said:
I can have the server running, but I will not be playing as I still have not found the problem with my steam, I will have to do a reinstall this week sometime.

pilgrim how exactly are u running this server?? if your running HLDS off your steam account then ur gonna have some errors with ur steam ticket ids, but try downloading the actual HLDS client and see what happens

yeah we scrimmed Trinity, and got pwnt hard core, when we were ct though we pwned up for like 5 rounds straight, so it was encouraging. PLEAES PLEASE COME AND BE ONLINE WHEN THE TIME COMES. we were down 2 guys the entire scrim and we had 2 ringers from trinity and yeah, kinda made me look bad. it was my fault for not posting stuff, thought pilgrim was gonna be arround but we'll do better next weekz

only thing I see when time comes is that we meet early but it takes too long to get everything together.... I had to drop out at 10 central to get thing ready for work the next day. If we could get the ball rolling a hour earlier it would be great.

rofl, stuff is set for 7pm EST, but yeah it was kinda imprompto with trinity, i'll try n do better with that next time. srry bout that whon.

no worries, I just felt bad that I had to drop out early, they seem pretty cool.

Back