May 3, Karazhan Run

I'd like to see a warlock in there full time, but I don't suppose we have many 70 locks. For now a hunter or pali or druid seems to be taking that spot. Anywho, I'll plan on going forward with the run May 3rd. If you signed up, please be sure and attend. And if you didn't sign up, be online anyway in case someone doesn't show ;-)

I am going to make a solid effort to attend, but may not be able to until late, as I now have a kids function until close to that time. Don't hold my spot if that is the case. I have scheduled another Run for next Tuesday evening on Guild Calendar. I plan to schedule Tuesday and Thursday next week.

I am not able to make Thursday night runs (family night), but if you need a rogue on Tuesday nights, I would be happy to fill in.

Steve

I am working on a lock which I do plan on playing a lot more. I've gotten a little bored with my druid :)

I'd like to see a warlock in there full time, but I don't suppose we have many 70 locks. For now a hunter or pali or druid seems to be taking that spot. Anywho, I'll plan on going forward with the run May 3rd. If you signed up, please be sure and attend. And if you didn't sign up, be online anyway in case someone doesn't show ;-)

We also have Nick playing his lock. he's around 66 right now, although I suspect with his school schedule that he may not be in a for a ton of raiding until break. Did a mana tombs run with him, ben, adam, dave last night. good times :)

I'm really sorry guys I didn't realize until last night that I messed up, today is a duty day and I won't be able to attend..

I was also informed last night that you can have only one run going per week (i went with xar's group last night), So apparently I wouldn't have been able to attend anyhow..

Sorry for the mixup :(

Back