Memes Go Here

Kendrik

Staff member
So, it seems to me that memes and meme-like imagery loads my experience of the internet. I will shamelessly acknowledge my enjoyment of many of them; I've even tried to start a few of my own.

But, in effort to be some kind of considerate, I've largely refrained from spreading memes publicly...

...until now.

For funsies, I decided to start a thread with random meme things I enjoy and want to aimlessly share. You should post some, too! Let's just keep 'em clean. :D

Doge has too strong an impact on my phrasing, and this application of the meme is still my favorite:

uLznZHl.jpg

We need a basic lesson in how to post these. I have one but can't seem to post it.

For fellow cat lovers,
cat doorstop.gif
Animated .gif, so no sound (probably a good thing).

To post, Ursen, I just hit the "Upload a File" button next to "Post Reply" and it added the picture to the message (choosing the full picture option instead of "thumbnail").

Last edited:
giphy.gif
settled for this one. I wanted to do this http://www.memecenter.com/fun/34751...try-to-lock-me-out-when-your-flesh-is-on-fire but the file is too big (6mb).

We need a basic lesson in how to post these. I have one but can't seem to post it.
Is it an image? Try the image button beside the smiley button.
upload_2015-9-29_15-57-45.png

I'm kind a think gif should work there too. but sadly I did what Josh did which is upload a file. I had to download the gif first. And yeah I won't do that very often. It is time consuming.

Back