Mike & Bob's Cata Raid Group - Update

I can come tonight... I'd rather dps, but I can heal easily too (valkridie) let me know if you need me!!!!

I know it's easier to find a dps than a healer... so I'm ok doing either.

Mike and I are LF a Tank & 1 x DPS for our run this Saturday the 4th. Please reply here or shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Our raid time is a 7 server start.

Nice run last night! We'll keep the raid saved and start on Chimaeron for Saturday. Plz read up on that fight and Atramedes. Watch the vidz as well! :D

GREAT JOB!!!!!! I always enjoy seeing/helping people kill something new!!!! And thanks for the good luck tonight... Nef is a crazy mechanic fight, though it should be fun again!!!

Ditto

Ditto.... thanks for the help, Ben! What a relief to down another boss. We were banging our heads against the wall for awhile there!

Hey Bob,

My Saturday is really unsure about the schedule. I have no idea whether I'll make it or not...you should probably see about a replacement for me. Sorry for the trouble.

Although not officially part of the team, just wanted you to know that Adam and I are NOT available for Saturday, some very good friends of ours are moving away and we will be at a farewell for them.

Back