Mike & Bob's Raid: Easter Weekend Schedule

Apollux

Hello Folks,

Per our discussion on Monday, there will be no run this Saturday the night before Easter. Many of us will be engaged with our families or doing other pre-Easter type activities.

We will be back raiding on Monday the 25th and we're letting the raid reset. So that means Magmatron, The Omnotron Defense System, Maloriak, and Baradin Hold (if possible). We were short a couple of peeps this past Monday of which 1 showed up late (Alex) and 1 who accepted the raid and didn't show (Jason). Please confirm whether or not you can run this Monday via the in-game calendar or shoot me a PM via the forums out of consideration for your fellow raiding guidmates.

Also, we do need a third healer for the 25th so please shoot me a PM or in-game mail if you are interested. Raid time is 7:00PM server.

That is all. :D

Well played by all.

Knocked a bit of rust off and got it done.
I wholeheartedly agree! Three bosses in two hours, we had a bit of a rusty start, but then settled into a nice groove.

Calendar invite is out for Saturday the 30th. I believe we are down one healer for that night as Jacki will be moving. Also, I will be out the 2nd of May due to a work/charity event. I will put a placeholder in for Sunday to see if peeps are avail. to swap to that night for this week. (Or the run will just occur on Monday as usual with a subbed in tank.)

Back