Minion cookies, by request

snickerdoodles.jpg

SNICKERDOODLES!!!! And yes, I made them, and they didn't taste burned in the slightest, thanks.

Edit: I think I forgot to take my camera off Macro...

Last edited:
snickerdoodles.jpg

SNICKERDOODLES!!!! And yes, I made them, and they didn't taste burned in the slightest, thanks.

Edit: I think I forgot to take my camera off Macro...

I made those once. Looked just like that except that they were VERY VERY puffy. Oops. I may have gotten baking powder and baking soda mixed up >.<

I'm making chocolate mousse tomorrow. Does that count for anything?

That picture looks odd but I'm sure your snickerdoodles were delicious (I recently had snickerdoodle cookies in my Latin class, of all places, and they were delicious even though they were hard/chewy-ish... ish).

Well, like i posted in an edit, i think i left my macro setting on by accident..but they're all eaten now so that don't help. These turned out nicely, kinda crispy outside, moderately chewy inside. Just the way I like 'em. *gets hit with a thought* but wait...now MM knows my weakness for a particular cookie oO NOOooooooOooooooooO!!!!

Who gave you minion master power to give minion cookies?!? Whose your minion?!

Why dont people know the rules!!!

Aha..but I have 2 minions...one is my minion through gummy bears, and the other one is just crazy. lol. Who said these were minion cookies anyways? What's wrong with spreadin' the wealth?

well i worked hard to rise through the rank! Do you know how long it took me to have Dea allow me to be Chancellor of Canada. Im still working on Kel too... I really hope my two masters wont fight.. i would in a pickle.

(BTW: Dea is Queen of N. America, and Kel is Queen of Europe. And ME well i am Surpream Chancellor of Canada and Kel is still deciding where i can govern in Europe... oh.. and C$ is STILL queen.. i mean dictator of Australia.)

I want a minion. I do technically have one, but he's a rebellious minion (and not a member of CGA).

I offer Pocky instead of cookies....

I offer cookie-dough brownies. lol. Taste like cookie dough, but handles like a brownie. I also offer hand-to-hand combat lessons, but tha's not free in most cases.

I have some old 99c cookies i bought that weren't opened and they're still good...sad thing is I bought 'em 3 months back.

Back