Minor Changes

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
check http://caleague.com/?division=cso and read the VGN information stuff. It is only required by the leaders however that includes myself, and pilgrim, But i believe everyone here should be aware of what is going on, and it looks like cal is getting on its way for playoffs so thats good. Praise the Lord, with the new dynamic servers, there is no immediate need for toj to have their own server, everything is now provided by CAL and VGN (verizon gaming network) . PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE RULES OF CAL AND SIGNUP IF U HAVE NOT YET DONE SO.

Sweet!

I have a question..can we register as a central team? I think that would be better because we have both east/west/central players, and it would be the most fair route to go.

ummm since theres some scheduling issues currently regarding central teams, i would rather it be PST or EST. i think EST would be best just becuase everyone knows EST generally

you prolly wanna register as a central team, Eastern cal o teams are notorious for being MAD good... and it regresses as you go across the US...just a suggestion.

i vote pst, again reasoning being issues with central setup issues on reserving a server.....

Pst would be an easier cal o for us and IM if we made it...most of the good west coast teams will sign up central, or so they did back in the day. Its gonna be a tad harder for the east guys to play pst though b/c of latency but I know I can play aight with 100 ping though I don't know how some of the others might feel about it.

i should be alright with 100 ping as far as i know, i've never really noticed any discrepancy while playing with that high of a ping, of course thats not our preference over here in EST but should be cool :)

Back