Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

Hiya all. were having a mision this week in our church which im sure some of you know. Basically we have about 80 youth staying in our church for the week. We are partnered with the local council and police and are doing community work in the town as well as holding evangelistic stuff for youth and adults all week.

Now please pray for that but i have a specific area for you to pray for if you will. Since the start people have been falling sick left right and centre. We have already had to send one guy home cos he was so bad. My mum has been bedridden for the last 2 days and i myself have had to come home and miss a lot of the night events.

Please pray for gods protection over us. we are doing a great thing for him this week and are being attacked from all sides. just pray for healing and restoration for all people who need it and that the week will go amazing for god. that all we set out to accomplish in the kingdom will be done and not hindered by sickness,tiredness or any other distraction.

thanx

You will all be pleased to know that the week went very well. Unfortunately i wasnt a huge part of it due to sickness and other factors.. But the week as a whole was superb..

We had nearly 100 kids aged 5-11 attend the weeks kids club where they all heard the gospel.
We had loads of kids 11-18 come to the venue at church which involved a cafe and other random stuff. We counted about 30 new people as well as the regulars.
The work on the town went excellent. We now have fantastic relationships with the council and police.
The final event on sunday was great. loads came and heard the gospel.

Many thanks to god for going over and above all our expectations.. I cant wait to have another mission..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back