Mods for 4.0.1

Allanon

Thought it would be good to have a thread to discuss mods you are having problems with or have status updates on.

I use titan panel and the Titan Guild is broken. I have uploaded a version of Titan Guild which works for 4.0.1. It is hosted on our Team Speak 3 server (betcha most of you didn't know we are hosting files there). If you are interested in snagging it, jump on TS and I'll show you (it is very simple).

Quick Auction 3 is officially dead, it has been replaced with Auction Profit Master (a continuation of QA 3).

Xperl is AWOL though it is being argued that the new Blizzard raid frames are "good enough"

Nice to know about Quick Auctions. I'll have to grab that new one.

At first glance I really like the new default raid interface. We'll see how it works over the next few weeks. The flare markers for raid leads and assists are really really cool.

[7F]LarryBoy;400421 said:
Nice to know about Quick Auctions. I'll have to grab that new one.

At first glance I really like the new default raid interface. We'll see how it works over the next few weeks. The flare markers for raid leads and assists are really really cool.

*Just commenting on addons I use - all taken from curse.com*

I was in ICC 10 with PA last night and those flares on the bosses I hadn't seen yet were brilliant. Great for marking positioning and such.

I really miss Spartan UI - anyone else with a customizable UI that is relevant to this patch? I am guessing it will take quite a lot to rework; possibly looking for the update on or just after the weekend when the developers 'may' have more time to work on getting it up and running.

Altoholic just updated.

Had a chat in server with a person that said Blizzard is making the new iLvl system non-agreeable with GearScore mod. I will look to confirm or deny this claim though. So far it doesn't appear that wow-heroes is able to mesh with the patch either.

DBM is up and running - it did come out last night on curse so nab it if you haven't already

Decursive for mages is updated, Mage nuggets just updated.

Recount was updated yesterday but has a new update today.

Fishing buddy is updated

New raid frames are great but i can't find how to move each group individually so can't use them.

ag_Unitframes - broken and confirmed discontinued by author

Pitbull 4 - working (unitframes)

Clique - working (mouse button binder)

Mini Map Button Frame - working (holds all your minimap icons)

AuctionLite - working (aution searching/creating)

Bagnon - working (bag replacement)

GnomishVendorShrinker - broken

Prat - working (chat frame stuff)

QuestGuru - updated but i am still getting errors

TidyPlates - working (name plate replacement)

TipTac - working (tooltip replacement)

TotemTimers - working (shaman totem tools)

TotemRadius - working (shaman totem radius on minimap)

Wintergrasper Advanced - working (wintergrasp timer and ownership icon)

Last edited:
<--- former X-Perl addict who also thinks the new frames are 'good enough'. Not sure if X-perl is worth the overhead anymore.

Does x-perl 3.1 beta look and work the same or are there some significant changes? Maybe a screenshot if it's changed a bit.

My List of addons post 4.0.1. All seem to working ok now.

Auctionator
Combuctor
Buttontimers
Deadly Boss Mods
Dominos
GatherMate2
GatherMate2_Data
Grid - I use the following modules: GridIndicatorMTs, GridManaBars,
GridSideIndicators, GridStatusHots, GridIndicatorCornerText
Clique
LightHeaded
MapExplorer (this replaced Mozzfullmap)
Omen
Pawn
Postal
Recount
SellJunk
TipTac

Btw, before Grid got updated for 4.0.1, I used Vuhdo for awhile, but I still like Grid (maybe I am just used to it, but the setup seems easier and I like the display better).

Back