MOHAA DELUXE! I GOT IT!

satjome

I FINALLY got mohaa and mohaa spearhead plus the stratagy guides and they are the BEST WWII games i have played that would run on my computer

I love mohaa, but some games like call of duty, whch is good, i cannot stand, because there have been too many ww2 games as of late, and its getting old, but mohaa is one of the best, and i for one like it better then CoD and all the others. the expansion packs are kind of mediocre tho

GREAT! MoH is one my favorite games. I recently replayed it. The Spearhead expansion is fun too, but short. The latest expansion "Breakthrough" is not nearly as good.

call of duty is good, especially on a surround sound system which i played it on, but it wont run on my computor:(

One of these days I'll get Call of Duty.  It's just I replayed MoH, played Breakthrough, and then played Spearhead all just before Call of Duty was released.  I was a little worn out of WWII games.  But the Call of Duty demo blew me away enough to know I want to eventually get the game.  Unfortunately, I don't have a very good sound system.  Just using my built-in cheapie monitor speakers.  With our current setup, we really don't have space for any speakers.
sad.gif

CoD costs $50 at retail, and a little cheaper at places like Sams Club and various online retailers. Best Buys sells CoD for $50, but no MoH Deluxe, just the new expansion pack. they may still sell it online, and you can use your gift card for that too, so check their site, since they have free shipping.

MaxX, which game are you referring to? Moh? or CoD? In either case, try the demo. These are highly scripted games, which can sometimes detract from the gameplay. Nevertheless, MoH is fantastic! And the demo for CoD was just as good...if not BETTER!

MoH...i found it 44$ at bestuy.com...little too steep for me. I think I'll get it later and buy sof2 for now...
tounge.gif

sof2 is supposed to be good, if you dont mind all the gore, i still need to get it, but trying to get m parents to buy it since most stores wont let nayone under 17 buy it, isnt to easy, and same with online, theyed still have to order it, and no chance of them letting me. lol, ill get it in a few months after im 17. ive got games to tide me over until then, the diablo games, KoTOR, dungeon siege nad its expansion, nhl 2004, and metroid prime, but that wont last for too much longer replay value wise. look around online for the mohaa deluxe, do a froogle.google.com search for good prices, you can probably even get it new on ebay for 15-20 bucks.

Back