Monday, October 07, 2013

cc.slim

I went to bed angry just the other night. I know I know it's not the right thing to do but I did. The anger was fueled by crooks, cheats and lies, that seemed to lead me to believe it was righteous anger, but a dream that night led me to see this anger in another light.

I was a just a little boy selling two little white doves so my family could eat. With great pride I held them out thinking I would get more than a fair price but I did not. I felt angry over the offer but knowing we had to eat sold them way well below that fair price. Pouting and sullen I stood outside of the crowd wondering just how we we're to eat when suddenly loud noises and shouting began around me and a roman coin rolled to my feet. Amazed at the blessing for it was enough to feed my family two weeks, then I looked up and a man gave me a wink to pick the coin up.

Now it's all I remember and not quite sure what it means at its fullest but I have an overwhelming feeling that the only righteous anger has to benefit God's will. So in his anger can you see where this leads with this Monday's scripture of the day?

Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple. He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers’ coins over the floor, and turned over their tables. Then, going over to the people who sold doves, he told them, “Get these things out of here. Stop turning my Father’s house into a marketplace!”

John 2:15-16 NLT

Don't let the world rest inside, and you'll Smile his very best!!!!

Have a blessed week!!!!

Back